“The Woman Who Thought She Had A Plan”
I think they will write that on my headstone.
I’ve been thinking about a lot lately, and I realized I’ve been trying to do too much at once. Last Tuesday I wrote that I was waffling between paying down my student loans or saving. Well, since I don’t know how much longer I want to stay in my hometown, I decided to start putting money in savings and only pay the minimum on my loan. I figure if July comes around, and I still want to pay off my loan, I can do it with what’s in my savings.
That’s my plan anyway. We all know how plans are.
These three things that have really been bothering me lately.
- My best friend moved to Alaska and my other good friends live in the NYC area.
- I left a job I really loved, and I’m not sure how to find anything similar to it.
- I am always surrounded by people that are older than me.
These three things I highly recommend.
- I finally found a purpose for the t-shirt yarn I made and haven’t used. Macrame plant hangers.
- I got an Instant Pot for Christmas and so far I really only used it for rice. So I went looking for recipes and found a great pork carnitas recipe that had me using Cumin and Chili Powder – two spices I had in my cupboards but had never opened.
- This house is an inspiration in and of itself. The dark paint with the wood trim detail. Drooling over here.