The infinite list every home owner dreads – or really appreciates because you’re a weirdo like me.
I was reading this post and found a list of things I was working on in my house. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they are mostly done. I have some amendments to add to this list though.
List 01 With Amendments
Sand and finish the hardwood floors.DONE: But I need to post the full B/A photos. Take measurements of the kitchen and attempt to design my “dream floor plan.DONE: Need to start considering the details of this project. Remove/throw away the old furniture and junk that the previous owner left in the house. Get the workout/studio room in a functional state. DONE: Sister #2 helped me with this. Now, I just need to sit and paint more. Put shades or curtains on the kitchen windows. DONE: Gma Sandy hooked me up. Buy a couch and chairs. DONE: Salvation Army couch FTW.
- Clean the upstairs. NOT DONE: I think I’ll leave the attic as it is for now. It’s a perfect storage space.
Remove linoleum from sun porch.DONE: Now I need to scrape the remnants and pull out the remaining nails. Get the algae filtered out of the fish tank.DONE: Cotton T-shirts added to the filter system works!
- Find a place for the excess heater.
- Clean the screens on the front porch.
- Clean up the bathroom window situation and repaint
- Apply decorative/privacy film to bathroom window and front door
- Sand quarter round trim in the bathroom and repaint
- Contact local glass worker to fix front window
- Get rid of bats
- Find piece of trim to finish bedroom trim
- Photograph bedrooms